Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Buy a Used Chiller, Cooling Tower, or Other Piece of HVAC or Related Equipment?
1. To save time.
- Depending on the type of chiller and manufacturer, new equipment lead times can easily be weeks to months. Can you afford to do without cooling for that long? Used and surplus chillers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, packaged ac units, and other hvac and related equipment is available, usually for immediate shipment.
2. To save money versus buying new.
- Quality late model used and unused surplus is available for significant savings versus buying new.
3. To save money versus renting.
- If you are considering a recurring or rental period of more than a month you should investigate the possibility of buying a used chiller in lieu of renting. A quality used chiller can often be purchased for less than you would spend renting. Not to mention the added security of having a machine on hand should the need arise again in the future.